[X2Go-Dev] ARM builds on japsand?

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Sep 11 23:14:41 CEST 2014

Hi Michael,

On  Do 11 Sep 2014 14:26:20 CEST, Michael DePaulo wrote:

> Hi Mike#1,
>
> I noticed that on japsand that are currently 5 instances of
> qemu-system-arm running, and 4 of them are maxing out 1 CPU core each.

I killed them all now...

> Did you start doing ARM builds? Creating ARM builds is on my long-term
> todo list.

Well, I didn't start, actually. We have the ability to build for armel
(not armhf) for quite a while now. However, I triggered those builds
rather irregularly.

> (Especially raspbian builds, which is Debian armhf for ARMv6.
> Normally, Debian armhf is for ARMv7.)

If you can find me an armhf kernel that works in qemubuilder, I'd be
happy to add those builds.

Maybe we also can find someone who sponsors some raspberry pies that
we can hook into jenkins, so the builds run natively...

Greets,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31