[X2Go-Dev] Looking for your ECCN

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:00:14 CEST 2014

Right.

As someone who contributes to X2Go in my free time, I am not opposed
to spending a small to moderate amount of my time and effort on
obtaining an ECCN.

Note that on http://hecker.org/mozilla/eccn , it makes it sound like
that you could possibly request an ECCN for X2Go. If so, I'd be happpy
to provide you with the technical details you need to know (e.g.,
which exact encryption libraries/executables we use and for what
purpose.)

-Mike