[X2Go-Dev] EPEL-7 nightly builds...

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 02:58:01 CEST 2014

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Mike Gabriel
<mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
> Hi Orion, Mike#2,
>
> On  Di 09 Sep 2014 13:32:17 CEST, Mike Gabriel wrote:
>
>> On  Mi 03 Sep 2014 05:05:21 CEST, Michael DePaulo wrote:
>>>
>>> The mock package (mock-1.1.41-1.el7.noarch)was last updated 2014-07-18.
>>> http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/repoview/mock.html
>>>
>>> I've attached the mock config file from it. It's nice to see Red Hat
>>> developer acknowledging CentOS as the "BaseOS" via this config file.
>>> :)
>>>
>>> -Mike#2
>>

>> I have reactivated the EPEL-7 compliant nightly build job for X2Go Server.
>>
>> Let's see if it runs through. If so, I will reactivate all the other and
>> run manual builds on all of them.
>

> I have test-built X2Go Server and the epel-7-compliant build fails when
> setting up the build chroot with mock [1].
>
> @Orion: do you possibly have a clue how this could be addressed to fix the
> occuring build failure?
> @Mike#2: or do you have a clue?
>
> Grateful for any input,
> Mike
>
> [1]
> https://jenkins.x2go.org:8443/view/Server/job/x2goserver+nightly+epel-7/79/console

Hi Mike#1,

Just like apt, yum supports authenticating your repos. Mock is looking
for the GPG keys for the yum repo under Jenkins's /etc/pki/mock/
directory (not the chroot's), but cannot find them.

Those GPG keys are in the mock RPM, but not in the debian package you
have installed on Jenkins. I've extracted them from the RPM and put
them into an attached .zip for your convenience. Just create the
/etc/pki/mock/ dir recursively, and extract the contents of the zip
directly into it.

-Mike#2