[X2Go-Dev] EPEL-7 nightly builds...

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 05:05:21 CEST 2014

Hi Mike#1

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:24 AM, Mike Gabriel
<mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have for now disbabled our (regularly failing) nightly builds of X2Go
> development snapshot packages for upcoming RHEL7 with EPEL-7 support.
>
> The people at Redhat seem to change repo URLs more often than other people
> change their socks.
>
> Thus, let's wait for the new RHEL7 release to consolidate more...
>
> Mike
>
> PS: if someone can provide me with an intact mock config for epel-7-x86_64,
> I will consider reenabling those nightly build jobs.
[...]

The mock package (mock-1.1.41-1.el7.noarch)was last updated 2014-07-18.
http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/repoview/mock.html

I've attached the mock config file from it. It's nice to see Red Hat
developer acknowledging CentOS as the "BaseOS" via this config file.
:)

-Mike#2