[X2Go-Dev] Bug#643: X2Go Client session profiles configuration window too big (split up the Settings tab into two)

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Wed Oct 15 22:22:40 CEST 2014

Package: x2goclient
Severity: important
Version: 4.0.3.0

Hi Alex,

I have just looked at the results of the first openSUSE builds of X2Go
Client on openSUSE and tested this and that in X2Go Client
4.0.3.0-preview.

What occurred to me is that I cannot access the [ OK ] and [ Cancel ]
buttons of the session profile configuration window anymore. There are
simply to many configuration widget items under the "Settings" tab
which forces the whole session profile configuration window into its
massive size.

IMHO, we need to address this rather sooner than later (because many
people will stumble over this).

My suggestion is splitting up the "Settings" tab into Tab 1:
"Input/Output" (Screen resolution stuff, clipboard stuff, keyboard
stuf) and "Media" (Audio, Printing, later Telekinesis/Video).

Greets,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31