[X2Go-Dev] Bug#496: x2goclient crashes X session when switching from 800x600 to fullscreen

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Sat May 10 17:54:00 CEST 2014

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.0

Hi,

this bug manifests itself on Windows.

Steps to reproduce:
Set up an 800x600 desktop session and connect.
Switch it to fullscreen using Ctrl-Alt-F once it's active.
Result: X (vcxsrv, the one shipped with x2goclient) server crashes.

We (Mike#2 and I) have verified that this occurs on Windows 7x64 and
Windows 8.1u1x64, with Debian Wheezy/Trinity and Ubuntu 14.04/MATE 1.8
on our respective servers.

Q: Mike#1, is this related to #488? Something going wrong due to the
error in the shortcut file parsing? Or are we seeing a different error here?

-Stefan