[X2Go-Dev] Help with X11 errors

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 15:04:42 CEST 2014

At work, at least 1 other user and myself are getting errors like
these in ~/.xsession-x2go-errors every several days.

We are using IceWM (command: icewm-session) on Ubuntu 12.04 32-bit
with most of the bugfix updates installed for ubuntu itself. We are
using the x2go stable PPA and we have installed all the updates
available for it. For legacy reasons, our default shell is TCSH.
xgoserver-xsession is installed.

These errors might not be causing an actual problem, but the other
user reported that x2goclient got randomly disconnected yesterday.
Furthermore, she could not reconnect to her session; she had to
terminate it and then start a new one. That's why I am looking into
them.

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":51"^M

      after 110 requests (110 known processed) with 0 events remaining.^M

XIO:  fatal IO error 104 (Connection reset by peer) on X server ":51"^M

      after 804237 requests (804236 known processed) with 6 events remaining.^M

xterm:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) or
KillClient on X server ":51"^M

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":51"^M

      after 123 requests (123 known processed) with 0 events remaining.^M

icewmbg: Can't open display: :51. X must be running and $DISPLAY set.

-Mike#2