[X2Go-Dev] schedule release of X2Go Client 4.0.2.0

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sun Mar 16 18:24:07 CET 2014

Hi Michael,

a follow-up thought...

We should not provide 4.0.1.4 for Windows. Only 4.0.2.0.

The reason for the dual upcoming release is that distros that have an
old libssh have the choice to use a legacy X2Go Client (4.0.1.4)
whereas all other distros should use the 4.0.2.0 version.

For your commits on Git: don't change anything... (superseding myself
in my previous mail!!!).

Mike

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148