[X2Go-Dev] Bug#438: x2goserver and rhel6.4 / selinux Problem

Frank Knoben admin at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Mar 4 12:02:38 CET 2014

When I put the lines in the x2gostartagent script

after the

XAUTHORITY=${XAUTHORITY:-"$HOME/.Xauthority"}

line, the permissions will be fixed on login and not on logout.
Unfortunately, restorcon sets the permissions to
system_u:object_r:default_t:s0
and this does not work on my system.
Instead of fixing the selinux .Xauthority permissions, the file could
also be deleted on login,
if it existed. Something like:

if test -f $HOME/.Xauthority
then
   rm $HOME/.Xauthority
fi

But it could also be, that my selinux system is misconfigured in some
strange way,
so that other people, who run the system, don't have this problem.

Frank