[X2Go-Dev] Bug#169: Rejecting GUI proposal in #169

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Sun Jun 29 21:28:39 CEST 2014

Control: tag -1 wontfix
Control: close -1

Hi Dan,

I am currently going through old bug reports against X2Go and check
whether we need to work on them or if we can actually just close them.

With this one [1] (reported by you) it seems noone else got interested
in it and I havn't heard anyone else complaining about the current
layout of the session profile cards, either.

Also, if we are lucky, we'll find a sponsor to rework the session
profile chooser and make it support grouping of session profiles.

Thus, tagging this issue/request with "wontfix" and closing the bug.

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

[1] http://bugs.x2go.org/169

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby