[X2Go-Dev] Need advice on fixing x2goclient bug #109

Oleksandr Shneyder o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
Wed Jun 25 09:22:55 CEST 2014

Hi Mike,

this looks good to me. To avoid infinite loop you have two options. You
can check if user pressed "OK" or "Cancel" button in config dialog and
if user pressed "Cancel" quit loop. Or you can steel use
QMessageBox::critical with more as one standard button (for example
"Retry"|"Quit" instead of "Ok") and examine button pressed by user.

regards
Alex

Oleksandr Shneyder        | Email: o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH                | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Ludwig-Feuerbach-str. 18  | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-90489 Nürnberg          | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658         | http://www.x2go.org