[X2Go-Dev] Processed: your mail

X2Go Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.x2go.org
Sun Jun 1 05:45:02 CEST 2014

Processing commands for control at bugs.x2go.org:

> retitle #506 Globally allow server-side disabling of the clipboard
Bug #506 [x2goserver] Add option to x2goserver.conf for disabling server-side
Changed Bug title to 'Globally allow server-side disabling of the clipboard' from 'Add option to x2goserver.conf for disabling server-side'
> retitle #507 profile manager: add clipboard config parameter
Bug #507 [pyhoca-gui] Add option to pyhoca-gui's profile manager to disable
Changed Bug title to 'profile manager: add clipboard config parameter' from 'Add option to pyhoca-gui's profile manager to disable'
> retitle #508 X2GoSession class: add clipboard session parameter
Bug #508 [python-x2go] Add support to X2GoSession class for disabling client-side
Changed Bug title to 'X2GoSession class: add clipboard session parameter' from 'Add support to X2GoSession class for disabling client-side'
> retitle #509 Document NX/X11 security issue: clipboard sniffing
Bug #509 [wiki.x2go.org] Better document NX/X11 security issues of X2Go (e.g.
Changed Bug title to 'Document NX/X11 security issue: clipboard sniffing' from 'Better document NX/X11 security issues of X2Go (e.g.'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

506: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=506
507: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=507