[X2Go-Dev] Bug#557: x2godbadmin --createdb - error "tekidata_port" does not exist

Christian Thiele c.thiele at mission-leben.de
Wed Jul 23 10:05:48 CEST 2014

Package: x2goserver
Version: 4.1.0.0-0~1050~ubuntu14.04.1

When I try to convert the database to Postgres comes in the execution of x2godbadmin --createdb  the following error message:

root at ml-rz-sv-x2go1:/var/lib/postgresql# x2godbadmin --createdb
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  column "tekidata_port" does not exist
LINE 5: ...d_port, last_time, uname, fs_port, tekictrl_port, tekidata_p...
                                                             ^ at /usr/sbin/x2godbadmin line 528.
Died at /usr/sbin/x2godbadmin line 528.

I am using Ubuntu 14.04 and Repository nightly