[X2Go-Dev] Bug#552: Windows x2goclient: fullscreen leaves black border around X11 desktop

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:21:08 CEST 2014

Package: x2goclient
Version: 4.0.2.1+hotfix1

Screenshot:
http://imgur.com/zwH556X

As mentioned in this email thread:
[X2Go-Dev] Can't get my X2GO running on the screen I want

AI am experiencing this issue 100% of the time on my system.

Windows 8.1 64-bit with Update 1
Display 1: not the "main display:: 2048x1152, placed on left
Display 2: "main display": 2560x1440, placed on right

Note that when I say "main display" I mean "Windows has it set as the
main display."

I produce this bug  by selecting "Fullscreen" in Session preferences
-> Settings -> Display.
It happens whether or not Xinerama is enabled.

The X server does apppear on Display 2, which it should. However, it
appears that the X11 desktop is being limited to the size of Display
1, leaving the black border on the rest of Display 2.

The X11 mouse cursor does show up in the black border area.