[X2Go-Dev] Can't get my X2GO running on the screen I want

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Thu Jul 17 13:15:37 CEST 2014

Am 17.07.2014 13:02, schrieb Ilia Shakitko:
> Hi,
>
> I have the latest x2go version 4.0.2.1-hotfix1. And I have two screens.
> Whatever I choose in the session options: fullscreen, screen1 or 2,
> whatever - it runs in my primary screen.

"Works for me" - Just ran a session on screen #2.
Did you check the Xinerama option?  I've set that in my config, but
didn't try what happens if I leave it unchecked.

Also, what kind of session are you trying to start? Published
Applications, a single application, or a full desktop environment like
KDE or GNOME?  For my test, I used KDE3 (Trinity).

-Stefan