[X2Go-Dev] Can I create an x2goclient branch for 4.0.2.0 with a few commits cherry-picked?

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Thu Jul 10 08:25:57 CEST 2014

Am 10.07.2014 02:43, schrieb Michael DePaulo:
> As Stefan told me by IM about 4.0.2.1-pre05 (which I am about to
> announce, and is based on 650e1ec):
> Oh. An untranslated string.
> "No public key matched"
> when specifying a user name that has no SSH privkey in Pageant
> And the welcomah okay
> no regression
> was in Pre03 too
> seems we have few untranslated strings left
> This shouldn't be, as the QT Linguist tool didn't show any untranslated strings.
> But, as they were untranslated in the previous builds, too, that's not
> a showstopper

Errm. That quote looks a bit weird. Window focus had changed while I was
typing it, so part of my message ended up in a different window. So in
case anyone has trouble deciphering it, here's what it should have said:

Oh. An untranslated string. "No public key matched" when specifying a
user name that has no SSH privkey in Pageant.
*And the welcome message on the login screen says "session name on DNS
name".*
*ah okay*
no regression
was in Pre03 too
seems we have a few untranslated strings left
[...]

-Stefan