[X2Go-Dev] Can I create an x2goclient branch for 4.0.2.0 with a few commits cherry-picked?

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 02:43:21 CEST 2014

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Michael DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 9, 2014 11:30 AM, "Mike Gabriel" <mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de>
> wrote:
>>
>> On  Mi 09 Jul 2014 17:28:17 CEST, Mike Gabriel wrote:
>>
>>> Please branch of the release-4.0.2.x branch at this commit [1]
>>>
>>>   git checkout -b 6d3998f69cf9a7350e3d53de25965c8b2ccca2b5
>>>
>>> [...]
>>

>>>   o plus the commits you mentioned above
>>>

>> Actually, the commits you mentioned initially have already been committed
>> before the branching-off point. So no need to cherry-pick those.
>>
>> Mike
>>[...]
>
> Great. Will do when I get home today.
>
> I understand what you mean about the changelog.
>
> -Mike#2
>
> Sent from my Android Smartphone

Complete!

New branch is:
release/4.0.2.x

Mike#1, please update the date (April 1) that is all over the place.
(I am assuming you do so when we actually release, correct?)

Also, note that we have some incomplete translations:

As Stefan told me by IM about 4.0.2.1-pre05 (which I am about to
announce, and is based on 650e1ec):
Oh. An untranslated string.
"No public key matched"
when specifying a user name that has no SSH privkey in Pageant
And the welcomah okay
no regression
was in Pre03 too
seems we have few untranslated strings left
This shouldn't be, as the QT Linguist tool didn't show any untranslated strings.
But, as they were untranslated in the previous builds, too, that's not
a showstopper

-Mike#2