[X2Go-Dev] Processed (with 4 errors): Cloning bug for python-x2go

X2Go Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.x2go.org
Mon Jul 7 23:45:01 CEST 2014

Processing commands for control at bugs.x2go.org:

> clone #526 -1
Bug #526 [x2goclient] Included PulseAudio consumes too much CPU when launched with high priority
Bug 526 cloned as bug 537
> reassign -1 python-x2go
Bug #537 [x2goclient] Included PulseAudio consumes too much CPU when launched with high priority
Bug reassigned from package 'x2goclient' to 'python-x2go'.
No longer marked as found in versions 4.0.2.0.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #537 to the same values previously set
> found -1 0.4.0.8
Bug #537 [python-x2go] Included PulseAudio consumes too much CPU when launched with high priority
There is no source info for the package 'python-x2go' at version '0.4.0.8' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '0.4.0.8'
Marked as found in versions 0.4.0.8.
> found -1 0.5.0.0-pre02
Bug #537 [python-x2go] Included PulseAudio consumes too much CPU when launched with high priority
There is no source info for the package 'python-x2go' at version '0.5.0.0-pre02' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '0.5.0.0-pre02'
Marked as found in versions 0.5.0.0-pre02.
> Self-explanatory for why this bug affects both x2goclient and
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> python-x2go (PyHoca-GUI and PyHoca-CLI).
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> PyHoca-GUI 0.4.0.8 bundled PulseAudio 1.1.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> PyHoca-GUI 0.5.0.0-pre02 bundles PulseAudio 5.0.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

526: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=526
537: http://bugs.x2go.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=537
X2Go Bug Tracking System
Contact owner at bugs.x2go.org with problems