[X2Go-Dev] libssh changes. Information for package maintainers

Michael DePaulo mikedep333 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 01:41:29 CET 2014

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Michael DePaulo <mikedep333 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM, Oleksandr Shneyder
> <o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de> wrote:
>>
>> To be able build current X2Go Client code on Mac or Windows you also
>> need a libssh with this two patches.
>>
>> @Michael DePaulo.
>> Please apply this two patches on your libssh source tree. If you don't
>> want to build libssh by yourself, you can use binaries built by me:
>>
>> http://code.x2go.org/releases/libssh/libssh-0.5.5.zip
>

> Thanks, I'll use these binaries in x2goclient 4.0.1.3 win32 (and probably in
> 4.0.2.0 win32).
>
> FYI: I plan to have x2goclient 4.0.1.3 win32 built by the end of Sunday.
>
> -Mike

Hi Alex,

1. libssh.dll depends on zlib1.dll. Can you please provide or link me
to the zlib1.dll that should be used?

2. In the x2go win32 build instructions, it says to copy libssh.dll
only. libssh 0.5.3 on the kde windows site only contains libssh.dll.
However, your 0.5.5 build contains both libssh.dll &
libssh_threads.dll . Do I need libssh_threads.dll as well?

Thanks
Mike#2