[X2Go-Dev] gevent 1.0

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Jan 24 10:51:35 CET 2014

HI Orion,

On  Do 23 Jan 2014 01:05:22 CET, Orion Poplawski wrote:

> Anyone testing python-x2go with gevent 1.0?

for the Windows version of PyHoca-GUI and in our nightly .deb
repository for Debian we have gevent 1.0b1 [1].

With gevent 1.0 several problems around gevent and DNS are solved.
With earlier gevent version (0.13.x series) hosts that only have a
IPv6 address are not resolved and fail to connect.

So please go ahead with providing gevent 1.0.<something> in Fedora.

Mike

[1] http://packages.x2go.org/debian/pool/heuler/p/python-gevent/

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148