[X2Go-Dev] Issue with 100% cpu usage in x2goclient + libssh 0.6.0

Oleksandr Shneyder o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
Thu Jan 23 00:36:37 CET 2014

Hello Orion,

We can't wait forever in ssh_select, we must perform other tasks in
loop, for example accepting forwarded connections. However, I have
already increased a select timeout and made a lot of other changes in
ssh code of X2Go Client. The changes are not yet in master GIT because
they depend on reverse forwarding fixes, that I made to libssh. As soon
as we have libssh packages ready, I'll push my local commits to GIT.

regards,
Alex

Oleksandr Shneyder  | Email: o.shneyder at phoca-gmbh.de
phoca GmbH          | Tel. : 0911 - 14870374 0
Bräuhausgasse 9     | Fax. : 0911 - 14870374 9
D-82205 Gilching    | Mobil: 0163 - 49 64 461

Geschäftsführung:
Dipl.-Inf. Oleksandr Shneyder

Amtsgericht München | http://www.phoca-gmbh.de
HRB 196 658         | http://www.x2go.org