[X2Go-Dev] X2Go Client 4.0.2.x will require a patch in libssh 0.5.x

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Tue Jan 21 10:46:40 CET 2014

Hi all,

we are close to bumping X2Go Client to a new release series (4.0.2.x).

This new release branch will require two patches for libssh 0.5.x that
distro maintainers should bring into their distributions before
packaging the soon-to-appear release series 4.0.2.x of X2Go Client.

For further reading, please look at the bug I have just filed against
libssh 0.5.4-1 in Debian.

Attached to this mail, you will find the two required patches in
normal diff format.

Furthermore, X2Go Client currently does not work with libssh 0.6.0.

We will try making X2Go Client build and run with 0.6.x releases soon.
Our goal is that the 4.0.2.x release series will work with 0.6.1 and
later versions.

light+love,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148