[X2Go-Dev] Raspberry Pi as cheap Thin Client

kamerun at immerda.ch kamerun at immerda.ch
Thu Jan 9 09:32:42 CET 2014

hello,

yes we am testing to make x2go network with raspberry we have now in
testing phase.
as raspberry has no pxe we load raspian and x2goglient it works now we
have only 2 clients but we will do it with 5 to 10 clients

i would be very happy to have help, i am in kamerun and it is not easy
here to test

our project has the motto

computer everywhere for every body

to solve it we use solar technology low power computer (alix board as
client, now raspberry) and low power server (dual core 20 watts)
monitor 12 watts all with 12 and 5 volts imputs

assiciation linux friends limbe (cameroon)

michel

we are an open source  informatic school against digital gap between
north and south and digital gap in south between village and town

http://sokolo.cronopios.org