[X2Go-Dev] Embed pyhoca-cli window in another window

Borys Saulyak saulyak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 16:37:56 CET 2014

Hello all,

I am trying to develop X2GO plugin for Remmina and I am missing one
very important feature in pyhoca. I need to be able to "embed" pyhoca
window into another window. Something similar to "-parent" for Xephyr
or "-X" for rdesktop. I tried myself to find how to do it but failed
because my python knowledge is very limited. Do you think it is
something that can be easily added? In case if nobody is interested
would anyone please point me out in the code where the windows is
getting created?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!