[X2Go-Dev] Bug#562: Bug#562: Dependency python-wsgilog

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Thu Aug 7 08:39:22 CEST 2014

Hi Bengt,

On  Do 07 Aug 2014 08:18:23 CEST, Giger  Bengt (ID BD) wrote:

> Great to see the broker packaged, I'll do some testing. I recently packaged
> python-wsgilog which was the last missing package needed by
> python-x2gobroker, it is now included in Fedora 20 and later.
>

> Regards
>
> Bengt

Ohhhh... you are a Fedora maintainer, right???

Please join forces with Orion Paplowski (orionp on IRC). He has been
asking me several times to help out with package maintenance in
Fedora. I guess, he would be happy to receive some help from someone
who does not have to learn the Fedora packaging way from scratch.

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31