[X2Go-Dev] Bug#314: Re: Bug#314: nx-libs compilation warnings

Mirraz Mirraz mirraz1 at rambler.ru
Mon Sep 30 16:03:44 CEST 2013

> Пн. 30 сент. 2013 13:49:01 пользовате­ль Mike Gabriel (mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de) wrote:
>
> are you willing to provide a patch? Otherwise, I will mark this
> reported issue as "won't fix" for now.
>
> Mike

OK, I didn't plan to do it, but if you want...
Propose patch which fixes 3 evident bugs: 1 implicit function declaration and 2 array index out of bounds.
I agree "[-Waddress]" warnings are not so terrible and may be that code helps to avoid future mistakes.
What about warnings in get.c: I don't know what to do.