[X2Go-Dev] Looking for keyboard shortcut to move a window in rootless mode on MS Windows

Nable 80 nable.maininbox at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 23 22:09:34 CEST 2013

Here's a bit offtopic answer but that's the solution that I use.
There are many implementations of Alt+mouse window moving trick for MS
Windows. Choose the one that you like (or write one more,
AutoIt/AutoHotKey are waiting for you) and enjoy X11-like user
experience.

Hm, after that I have an idea: it would be nice to have such option in
XMing/vcxsrv (if they don't have one yet).