[X2Go-Dev] x2go for android

Anders Bruun Olsen abo at dsl.dk
Mon Sep 23 13:39:04 CEST 2013

I would say you should work on getting nxproxy working on Android, before
bothering with PulseAudio. But you should start with getting an X-server
and SSH with X forwarding running. Somebody recently posted a link to a
(somewhat?) working X-server for Android. You could probably start there
and try adding SSH to the mix.

2013/9/21 Nable 80 <nable.maininbox at googlemail.com>

> Do you have working `ssh -X' (ssh-client + X11 forwarding via ssh) on
> Android (I don't have such devices and never interested about software
> for it) ? Try searching for this if you don't have it already. If you
> have this, then I think that you can make at least graphics forwarding
> working rather easily. Next stage then would be to port pulseaudio to
> Android (if they don't have working port already).
>
> Btw, if someone ports x2goclient to android, I can finally think about
> moving one rather huge project to x2go from xrdp.
>
> 2013/9/20, Lucian Apetre <lucian_apetre at yahoo.com>:
> > Hello,
> > I am interested in porting the x2go client to Android, so I wanted to
> know
> > first what are the dependencies, what is done so far, maybe i will start
> > working on an already done version instead of working from scraps.
> > Maybe someone who tried to work on this task have some directions for me.
> > Thank you

Anders Bruun Olsen
It-ansvarlig
Det Danske Sprog- og Litteraturselskab
(Society for Danish Language and Literature)