[X2Go-Dev] x2go for android

Nable 80 nable.maininbox at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 21 21:23:18 CEST 2013

Do you have working `ssh -X' (ssh-client + X11 forwarding via ssh) on
Android (I don't have such devices and never interested about software
for it) ? Try searching for this if you don't have it already. If you
have this, then I think that you can make at least graphics forwarding
working rather easily. Next stage then would be to port pulseaudio to
Android (if they don't have working port already).

Btw, if someone ports x2goclient to android, I can finally think about
moving one rather huge project to x2go from xrdp.