[X2Go-Dev] Bug#139: Bug#139:

Moritz Struebe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Sep 16 19:12:36 CEST 2013

Taking this off-Bug.....

On 2013-09-16 18:28, Clemens Lang wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 06:21:19PM +0200, Moritz Struebe wrote:
>> AFAIK neverpanic is currently working on it,
> No, he isn't.

Arg, never remove a sentence without reading the rest in the new
context. That should have been "working on the MacOS version of X2Go".
Or is anyone else working on it at all?

>> and he already put quite some time into getting it to work the way it
>> does.
> No, he didn't. He did put some time into getting the build automated,
> but that's about it.

Which IMO is a major contribution in terms of Mac....

>> After all the broker is an Enterprise feature, thus spending a little
>> money would do no bad.
> Morty, apparently you didn't read the bug. It does not only affect
> broker mode, but also re-connecting after the first connection in
> standard x2goclient.

You are right, I only read the original report and relied on the topic.

Morty

--
Dipl.-Ing. Moritz 'Morty' Struebe (Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter)
Lehrstuhl für Informatik 4 (Verteilte Systeme und Betriebssysteme)

Tel   : +49 9131 85-25419
Fax   : +49 9131 85-28732
eMail : struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
WWW   : http://www4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de/~morty