[X2Go-Dev] Installation of x2go fails. Can you help me please?

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at mykolab.com
Tue Nov 19 12:50:00 CET 2013

On Sunday 17 November 2013 14:01:59 Javier Martinez Arandigoyen wrote:

 I have an installation in ubuntu 12.04 LTS of x2go. The server start working fine, and
sharing the folders, but aftter minutes, some times hours   the sharing folder stop
working. My technician is out. Can you help me???. I´ll pay for your work. I can give you
access t the server.  Regards Recibe un cordial saludo. Javier Martínez Arandigoyen
Director General

Accepting access to a server is kind of a big responsability that few people will take!

Can you access the server console as root?

If so, can you send the output of this log? ( *would be better if you scramble the
usernames* )

1) cat /var/log/auth.log |grep -i ssh |grep -v accepted
2) cat /var/log/syslog |grep -i x2go

Com os melhores cumprimentos.

Helmer Teles
http://hteles.wordpress.com

"Sent from my Linux Device"

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead
(ISO/IEC 26300)