[X2Go-Dev] SupeReNicer support for X2Go Server 4.1.0.0-preview

Helmer Teles helmer.teles at mykolab.com
Tue Nov 12 20:06:51 CET 2013

On Tuesday 12 November 2013 11:54:40 Orion Poplawski wrote:
> But nicing something something just changes the scheduling, not the amount
> of  work to be done.

But in my POV if you have a workload with 30 or more users running several
applications, if the suspended processes can have a lower scheduling the CPU
will have less wait states, but maybe you are right. :D

Powertop can help in this question ;)

--

Com os melhores cumprimentos.

Helmer Teles
http://hteles.wordpress.com

"Sent from my Linux Device"

Please don't send me proprietary file formats, use ISO standard ODF instead
(ISO/IEC 26300)