[X2Go-Dev] Bug#222: Enable Full Access to X2Go Sessions of other users

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon May 27 12:13:43 CEST 2013

Package: x2goclient
Severity: wishlist
Tag: patch
Version: 4.0.1.0

Hi Alex,

in the past I have had several use cases where people ask for sharing
other users desktops. As this has been disabled in X2Go Client I
provided that feature via PyHoca-GUI.

Today Michael Kromer asked for full access shadow sessions (needed at
a customer's site). Another request for this feature to become enabled
in X2Go Client.

Attached is the patch that enables this feature in X2Go Client. Do we
implement that upstream in x2goclient.git?

If not: Michael, please feel free to add the attached patch to your
local patch set series for your customized X2Go Client builds.

Greets,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31