[X2Go-Dev] x2go and (none)security

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Tue May 21 16:46:09 CEST 2013

Am 21.05.2013 12:29, schrieb Richard RW. Weinberger:

>> >I can deal with criticism, I don't like the way you did it.
> Sorry, that's life.:-)

No. The tone of your messages is bordering on insulting.  The fact that
you claim you don't attack Alex personally doesn't make it any better,
it's still inappropriate.
While I agree with you that Alex might not have grasped the severity of
the issue in full, there is no need to come across like that.

"But I am right!!11!!oneoneeleven!" is no justification to forget your
manners.

So, please keep it civil. We *are* interested in your *constructive*
criticism.

I've had personal disagreements with Alex before (on- and off-list), but
whenever he disagrees with me, I take it as a sign that *I* failed to
explain myself properly, not as a sign that he is too dumb to understand
or simply unwilling. Maybe you should try a similar approach.

Kind Regards,
Stefan