[X2Go-Dev] Bug#214: Bug#214: Add maximun available desktop area to session resolutions combo box

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon May 20 22:10:48 CEST 2013

tag #214 - patch
tag #214 moreinfo
thanks

Hi Ricardo,

On Mo 20 Mai 2013 18:18:04 CEST Ricardo Díaz Martín wrote:

> Package: x2goclient
> Severity: wishlist
> Tag: patch
>
> I attach a patch to add the maximun available resolution for each monitor
> in the session display resolutions combo box.
>
> I think it will be useful for the users.
>
> Regards,

thanks for this patch. Counter-suggestion: add a radio button to the
session profile GUI that always sets the maxdim of the currently used
local desktop.

Check the pyhoca-gui session profile manager for a comparison.

Normally, in the session profile options, you either set width= and
height=, or you set fullscreen=true, or you set maxdim=true.

If maxdim is set to true, then it has precedence over the width= /
height= parameters.

Could you rather implement that?

Thanks+Greets,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby