[X2Go-Dev] Wiki: x2goplugin

Moritz Strübe Moritz.Struebe at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Sat Mar 30 17:07:36 CET 2013

Ok, I want over the page - did some wording, too. Feel free to change it
back.
As a general thought: I think we should get rid of
"x2goplugin-apache.conf" and just tell people to copy the
"x2goplugin.html"  to their webserver (/var/www). Or at least move the
apache config to "sites-available". Basically because I don't like
messing with people webservers. :)
Any Thoughts?

Morty