[X2Go-Dev] Bug#148: PyHoca-GUI accepts new entries to liberally

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Mar 19 11:07:09 CET 2013

Package: PyHoca-GUI
Version: 0.4.0.1

As discussed in the recent thread 'PyHoca-GUI 0.4.0.1 created bad config
file' [1], I can create 'bad' files ~/.x2goclient/session essentially by
just alternating between Add and Apply in the Profile Manager.

It seems like you are keying on name being unique. In which case you may
need to test for it. I have not looked at your code (and I am not that
fluent in Python) so this is just a guess.

x2go is a treat.  Thanks for your work on it.

Cheers, Dirk

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.terminal-server.x2go.user/1146