[X2Go-Dev] Deployment Story: Electronic Glovebox

Stefan Baur newsgroups.mail2 at stefanbaur.de
Wed Mar 13 11:21:33 CET 2013

Am 13.03.2013 10:58, schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> I have just looked at your new website as I wanted to make sure I get
> the URL right when adding you to the list of development sponsors.

:-) Thank you.

> I thenk stumbled over this awesome video, demonstrating a neat use case
> of X2Go:
> http://www.baur-itcs.de/10-elektronischeglovebox/50-videos/

Which is mute and with German Title cards/subtitles only.

> Do you think, you could add your X2Go Deployment Story to this URL?:
> http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/doc:deployment-stories:electronic-glovebox
>
> That would be really awesome!!!

Feel free to add a link to my page and to my youtube channel, sadly I
won't get around to adding much content to the Wiki until mid-May, I'd
estimate. :-(

It's my birthday today, I have a (GlovebBox-related) documentation
project for a customer that I need to finish, one of my suppliers is
taking too long with repairs, I have a few business meetings ahead (some
out-of-town ones as well) that I need to prepare for, and "my" train (of
X2GoHackTrain fame) will resume operations on May 1st - it was
mothballed over the winter, so there's some work to do before we can get
it going again, etc. etc.  So the X2Go wiki isn't on top of my priority
list right now.

Kind Regards, thanks for even considering me, and thanks in advance for
any additions to the Wiki that you might do on my behalf.
-Stefan