[X2Go-Dev] Wiki

Heinz-M. Graesing lists at graesing.de
Mon Mar 11 21:51:27 CET 2013

Hi Moritz,

Am 10.03.2013 18:38, schrieb Moritz Strübe:
> 1) Show all pages of a namespace in the navigation (e.g. when clicking
> on "Installing X2Go" all pages in that name space should be shown.

I would suggest to use a plugin for that task, but then you are bound to
the pagenames (f.e. lower case):

[[:.|Current_Tree]]

As there is only one sidebar page, it can't be done by manual links,
because the content of that page would be static on all pages.

We should discuss to move the top 5 sites out of the wiki
(target:www.x2go.org) and make them more user friendly:

What can I do with X2Go?
How do I use X2Go?
Where do I get X2Go?
What is the difference to other Tools?
Where can I get help?

This way the whole navigation could be used by the wiki tree and the
layout could get even more "documentation friendly" (for wiki.x2go.org).

Heinz