[X2Go-Dev] Wiki

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Mon Mar 11 10:56:40 CET 2013

Hi Morty,

On So 10 Mär 2013 18:38:39 CET Moritz Strübe wrote:

> I tryed to clean up the wiki a bit. Especially the installation and
> usage section to make it easier for newcommers to find the information
> needed. Most of the installation stuff is now in the "installation" name
> space. Thus I'd like to request two things:
> 1) Show all pages of a namespace in the navigation (e.g. when clicking
> on "Installing X2Go" all pages in that name space should be shown.

I would rather prefer to keep the sidebar menu minimal. My current
approach rather is to list all relevant info (like you already did) on
the page that you reach from one of the sidebar/navgation items. These
namespace entry pages should always be called:

   doc:<namespace>:start

> 2) Please install the pagemove plugin and move the x2go-repository-*
> pages to installation.

Installed. Please test an give feedback, if it works.

> Currently a lot of the usage stuff links to the components namespace.
> IMO we should get rid of the components namesapce, move the usage
> information to the usage namespace and the background information to the
> development namespace. Comments?

Agreed!

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31