[X2Go-Dev] Bug#129: X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10 - Extension: 129 (MIT-SHM)

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:46:58 CET 2013

Package: x2goagent
Version: 3.5.0.17

I just installed x2go server in kubuntu 12.10 x64 and can connect without
problems.

Problem is when I tryed to run something app using kdesudo o sudo I allways
get:

X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10
  Extension:    129 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode: 1 (X_ShmAttach)
  Resource id:  0x4000010
X Error: BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter) 128
  Extension:    129 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode: 5 (X_ShmCreatePixmap)
  Resource id:  0x40000ab
X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) 9

And only can see the app's windows with a full grey color inside. If the
app background got more than one colour I can see them but no controls

I can confirm the same issue in other kubuntu 12.10 server updated from
12.04

I'm using x2goserver from stable x2go ppa and system are full update.