[X2Go-Dev] X2go server on kubuntu 12.10 - X Error: BadAccess

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Mar 1 09:29:14 CET 2013

Hi Ricardo,

the reported issue seems to be an NX problem. Can you repost your
below mail in this way:

"""
To: submit at bugs.x2go.org
Subject: <describe the issue without naming distro etc.>
Body:
   Package: x2goagent
   Version: ... the version you use ...

   <the mail text below>
"""

With that kind of submission we will have your report in the X2Go bug
tracking system. :-)

Mike

On Do 28 Feb 2013 19:32:29 CET Ricardo Díaz Martín wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just installed x2go server in kubuntu 12.10 x64 and can connect without
> problems.
>
> Problem is when I tryed to run something app using kdesudo o sudo I allways
> get:
>
> X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10
>   Extension:    129 (MIT-SHM)
>   Minor opcode: 1 (X_ShmAttach)
>   Resource id:  0x4000010
> X Error: BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter) 128
>   Extension:    129 (MIT-SHM)
>   Minor opcode: 5 (X_ShmCreatePixmap)
>   Resource id:  0x40000ab
> X Error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter) 9
>
> And only can see the app's windows with a full grey color inside. If the
> app background got more than one colour I can see them but no controls
>
> I can confirm the same issue in other kubuntu 12.10 server updated from
> 12.04
>
> I'm using x2goserver from stable x2go ppa.
>
> Any help?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Ricardo

fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148