[X2Go-Dev] Error when using roll-tarball.sh for nx-libs server

Matt D. matt at codespunk.com
Wed Jun 19 13:59:07 CEST 2013

Mike,

I'm using nx to connect to CentOS but I want to make some changes to
nxproxy on Windows. To use X2go's nx-libs patches I need quilt, which is
available on Windows through Cygwin.

Therefore my first step of patching the source code is going to be done
through Cygwin. Whether I'll end up using Cygwin's compiler is moot at
this point.

Matt D.