[X2Go-Dev] Bug#232: Connecting from fedora, fails to load normal color scheme in some tools

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Jun 14 12:33:07 CEST 2013

reassign #232 x2goclient
found #232 4.0.1.0
tag #232 moreinfo
thanks

Hi Hristo,

On Mo 10 Jun 2013 17:32:12 CEST Hristo Umaru wrote:

> I am connecting from a desktop computer running Fedora 17, to a server
> running RHEL 6!
>
> A tool I am using, loads correct color schemes when I connect from
> Ubuntu/Windows, but fails to load normal color schemes when running
> from Fedora 17.
>
> When the server I am using is overloaded and I start the tool, the
> correct colors are loaded for a moment and after a few seconds the
> wrong color scheme is loaded.
>
> This leads me to believe that the problem is directly connected to
> Fedora 17 and my version of x2go, since I get no such problems running
> the exact same settings from Ubuntu/Windows.
> I have tried to increase my connection, run it from both Cinnamon/pure
> Gnome, decrease the compression or increase it - nothing helps.

Could you be so kind a give us a little recipe (a command sequence)
that allows us to reproduce the observed issue?

Please also make some screenshots that show the reported issue, if possible.

Send the follow-up info to 232 at bugs.x2go.org.

Thanks,

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148