[X2Go-Dev] Bug#236: Bug#236: x2goclient on mac ignores users language setting

Mike Gabriel mike.gabriel at das-netzwerkteam.de
Fri Jun 14 12:21:29 CEST 2013

Hi Anders,

On Di 11 Jun 2013 11:13:43 CEST Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:

> On Mac X2goclient will be shown in the language chosen at the time of
> installing OS X (system wide). If the user chose danish as the language
> upon first starting the machine, and then later changes the language to
> english for his account, x2goclient will still be in danish, despite
> everything else he starts being in english.

Do you (or anyone else? Clemens?) have an idea how a Qt application
must be told into using the user space's language settings.

It does not sound too difficult to get this fixed, but I'd be happy
about feedback from one of you Mac quys on this.

Thanks!

mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby
fon: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Key ID 0x25771B31