[X2Go-Dev] Bug#238: Bundled libraries

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Jun 14 04:44:16 CEST 2013

Package: nx-libs

nx-libs has copies of a number of libraries in nx-X11/extras/ (and some
glue in nx-X11/libs).  We should get rid of these and use system
provided versions.

As a first stab, I'm able to remove the following without any harm:

rm -r nx-X11/extras/{drm,fonts,ogl-sample,regex,ttf2pt1,x86emu,zlib}
rm -r nx-X11/lib/{regex,zlib}

expat appears to be essentially the 1.95.6 version.  And can be disabled
by setting HasExpat YES in nx-X11/config/cf/host.def.

fontconfig is an unmodified fontconfig 2.3.2 and can be disabled with
HasFontconfig YES.

rman is not needed and can be disabled with BuildRman NO.

That's a far as I've gotten today.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com