[X2Go-Dev] x2go no longer works after reboot on CentOS 6.4

Jan Middelkoop jan at recreatie-zorg.nl
Mon Jun 10 14:24:15 CEST 2013

Hi,

To troubleshoot this problem further, I have moved all contents from
/usr/libexec/x2go to /usr/lib64/x2go and made /usr/libexec/x2go a
symlink to /usr/lib64/x2go.  x2gocleansessions now runs properly.

I am also now able to connect again. :-)

So, sorry to say this - but on CentOS, X2Go does not work
out-of-the-box.  I'm still curious why it did work before the reboot,
but perhaps that was only because there weren't any sessions that needed
cleaning yet.

I should probably file a bug report about all this.

Kindest regards,

Jan Middelkoop
Recreatie en Zorg Groep B.V.

--