[X2Go-Dev] x2go no longer works after reboot on CentOS 6.4

Jan Middelkoop jan at recreatie-zorg.nl
Mon Jun 10 12:23:45 CEST 2013

Hi Anders,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

As a note of interest, /usr/libexec/x2go is the correct directory it seems:

[root at local ~]# LC_ALL=C ls -al /usr/libexec/x2go
total 92
drwxr-xr-x.  3 root root      4096 Jun  6 13:28 .
drwxr-xr-x. 14 root root      4096 Jun  6 20:06 ..
drwxr-xr-x. 16 root root      4096 May 23 01:19 extensions
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1256 May 19 01:02 x2gochangestatus
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1426 May 19 01:02 x2gocreatesession
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1243 May 19 01:02 x2gogetagent
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1266 May 19 01:02 x2gogetdisplays
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1258 May 19 01:02 x2gogetports
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1258 May 19 01:02 x2gogetstatus
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1300 May 19 01:02 x2goinsertport
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1311 May 19 01:02 x2goinsertsession
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1572 May 19 01:02 x2golistsessions_sql
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1036 May 19 01:02 x2gologlevel
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1361 May 19 01:02 x2goresume
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1278 May 19 01:02 x2gormport
-rwxr-sr-x.  1 root x2gouser  5040 May 23 01:19 x2gosqlitewrapper
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root     15160 May 19 01:02 x2gosqlitewrapper.pl
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1273 May 19 01:02 x2gosuspend-agent
-rwxr-xr-x.  1 root root      1232 May 19 01:02 x2gosyslog
[root at local ~]#

However, there are also files in /usr/lib64/x2go/

[root at local ~]# LC_ALL=C ls -al /usr/lib64/x2go/
total 72
drwxr-xr-x.  2 root root  4096 Jun  6 13:28 .
dr-xr-xr-x. 49 root root 36864 Jun  6 19:49 ..
-rw-r--r--.  1 root root 20852 May 19 01:02 x2godbwrapper.pm
-rw-r--r--.  1 root root  1834 May 19 01:02 x2gologlevel.pm
[root at local ~]#

I think this is where things are getting interesting.

Kindest regards,

Jan Middelkoop
Recreatie en Zorg Groep B.V.

--