[X2Go-Dev] Bug#155: Multiple X2goclient instances fail (patch)

Eugene San eugenesan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 08:08:00 CEST 2013

Hello,

The patch you offered tries to solve a bit different problem than mine.
My problem is connecting to multiple x2go servers from single client.
However I find your patch very useful for "reversed" situation, described
in bug #155
Also replacing perl usage with awk is probably a good thing.

And thank you for noticing problem with my previous patch.
New patch attached seems to be working fine.

Regards