[X2Go-Dev] fuse and X2Go printing

Oleksandr Shneyder oleksandr.shneyder at obviously-nice.de
Wed Feb 20 11:06:46 CET 2013

Hi Stefan,

I would prefer the solution suggested by Morty. Actually, I already
thought about it and i want include it in new implementation of
x2goclient. X2goclient will simply check a spool directory on server and
download a print jobs in PDF format via existing libssh connection. This
solution is much simpler, no need a cups, lpr, or ssh daemon running on
a client and implementation is just the same for all operating systems.
I can also implement this solution in current version of x2goclient if
somebody will sponsor the development.

regards
Alex